1. Xueli Liu, Jie Zhou, Zhongxin Xue, Jun Gao, Jingxin Meng, Shutao Wang,* Lei Jiang, Clam’s Shell Inspired High-Energy Inorganic Coatings with Underwater Low Adhesive Superoleophobicity, Adv. Mater. 2012, 24, 3401–3405.
2. Xueli Liu, Jun Gao, Zhongxin Xue, Li Chen, Ling Lin, Lei Jiang, Shutao Wang,* Bioinspired Oil Strider Floating at the Oil/Water Interface Supported by Huge Superoleophobic Force, ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 5614–5620.
3. Meihua Jin,* Shasha Li, Jing Wang, Zhongxin Xue, Mingyi Liao, Shutao Wang,* Underwater superoleophilicity to superoleophobicity: role of trapped air, Chem. Commun, 2012, 48, 11745-11747.
4. Li-Ping Xu,* Shuqi Wang, Haifeng Dong, Guodong Liu, Yongqiang Wen, Shutao Wang, Xueji Zhang,Fractal gold modified electrode for ultrasensitive thrombin detection, Nanoscale, 2012, 4, 3786-3790.
5. Bin Su, Shutao Wang, Yuchen Wu, Xiao Chen, Yanlin Song, Lei Jiang,* Small Molecular Nanowire Arrays Assisted by Superhydrophobic Pillar-Structured Surfaces with High Adhesion, Adv. Mater. 2012, 24, 2780–2785.
6. Bin Su, Shutao Wang, Jie Ma, Yuchen Wu, Xiao Chen, Yanlin Song, Lei Jiang,* Elaborate Positioning of Nanowire Arrays Contributed by Highly Adhesive Superhydrophobic Pillar-Structured Substrates, Adv. Mater. 2012, 24, 559–564.
7. Qunfeng Cheng, Mingzhu Li, Fu Yang, Mingjie Liu, Lin Li, Shutao Wang,* Lei Jiang, An underwater pH-responsive superoleophobic surface with reversibly switchable oil-adhesion, Soft Matter,2012, 8, 6740-6743.
8. Li Chen, Gao Yang, Shutao Wang,* Air-grid Surface Patterning Provided by Superhydrophobic Surfaces, Small, 2012, 8, 962-965.