1. Liuxuan Cao, Wei Guo, Wen Ma, Lin Wang, Fan Xia, Shutao Wang, Yugang Wang, Lei Jiang,* Daoben Zhu, Towards understanding the nanofluidic reverse electrodialysis system: well matched charge selectivity and ionic composition, Energy Environ. Sci., 2011, 4, 2259.
2. Jun Sekine , Shyh-Chyang Luo , Shutao Wang , Bo Zhu , Hsian-Rong Tseng , Hsiao-hua Yu*, Functionalized Conducting Polymer Nanodots for Enhanced Cell Capturing: the Synergistic Effect of Capture Agents and Nanostructures, Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 4788-4792.
3. Li Chen, Xueli Liu, Jing Li, Lei Jiang, Dong Han,* Shutao Wang,* Aptamer-Mediated Efficient Capture and Release of T Lymphocytes on Nanostructured Surfaces, Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 4376-4380(Journal cover).
4. Zhongxin Xue, Shutao Wang, Ling Lin, Li Chen, Mingjie Liu, Lin Feng,* Lei Jiang,* A Novel Superhydrophilic and Underwater Superoleophobic Hydrogel-Coated Mesh for Oil/Water Separation, Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 4270-4273.
5. Li Chen, Haifeng Meng, Lei Jiang, Shutao Wang,* Fatty-Acid–Metal-Ion Complexes as Multicolor Superhydrophobic Coating Materials, Chem. Asian J.2011, 6, 1757-1760.
6. Tong Zhang, Mingzhu Li, Bin Su, Changqing Ye, Kan Li, Weizhi Shen, Li Chen, Zhongxin Xue, Shutao Wang,* Lei Jiang, Bio-inspired anisotropic micro/nano-surface from a natural stamp: grasshopper wings, Soft Matter2011, 7, 7973–7975. (the top ten most-read articles from the online version of Soft Matter for July 2011)
7. Qunfeng Cheng, Mingzhu Li, Yongmei Zheng, Bin Su, Shutao Wang,* Lei Jiang, Janus interface materials: superhydrophobic air/solid interface and superoleophobic water/solid interface inspired by lotus leaf, Soft Matter2011, 7, 5948-5951. (Inner front cover, the top ten most-read articles from the online version of Soft Matter for April 2011)
8. Bin Su, Shutao Wang, Yanlin Song Lei Jiang,* Utilizing superhydrophilic materials to manipulate oil droplets arbitrarily in water, Soft Matter, 2011, 7, 5144-5149.
9. Jingxia Wang, Youzhuan Zhang, Shutao Wang, Yanlin Song,* Lei Jiang, Bio-inspired Colloidal Photonic Crystals with Controllable Wettability, Acc. Chem. Res.2011, 44, 405-415.
10. Bin Su, Shutao Wang, Yanling Song, Lei Jiang,* A miniature droplet reactor built on nanoparticle-derived superhydrophobic pedestals, Nano Res.2011, 4, 266–273.
11. Jie Zhou, Shutao Wang, Fuqiang Nie, Lin Feng,* Guangshan Zhu, Lei Jiang,* Elaborate architecture of the hierarchical hen’s eggshell, Nano Res.2011, 4, 171-179.
12. Shutao Wang, Kan Liu, Jian Liu, Zeta T.- F. Yu, Eun Kyung Lee, Xiaowen Xu, Jean Reiss, Leland W. K. Chung, Jiaoti Huang, Matthew Rettig, David Silegson, Kumaran N. Duraiswamy,* Clifton K.-F. Shen,* and Hsian-Rong Tseng,* Highly Efficient Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells Using Nanostructured Silicon Substrates with Integrated Chaotic Micromixers, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2011, 50, 3084-3088.
13. Weizhi Shen, Mingzhu Li, Liang Xu, Shutao Wang, Lei Jiang, Yanlin Song,* Daoben Zhu, Highly effective protein detection for avidin–biotin system based on colloidal photonic crystals enhanced fluoroimmunoassay, Biosens. Bioelectron.2011, 26, 2165–2170.