Birthday: Dec. 02, 1985
Place of birth: Gongzhuling, Jilin Province
Marriage status: Married.
Assistant professor, Institute of Chemistry, The Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Bio-inspired, smart nanochannels: Fabrication, characterization and modification of single nanochannels; artificial ion channels with smart properties that in response to external stimuli, also their applications in biosensors etc.
PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
2011-Present,Key Laboratory of Organic Solids, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Assistant Professor
2006-2011, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Ph. D. Major: Physical chemistry
2002-2006, Northeast Normal University (NENU), B.S. Major: Chemical Education
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Excellent Scientific Award for Youth of ICCAS (2009)
- Director Scholarship of ICCAS; Named scholarship in ICCAS (2010)
- President Scholarship of NENU (2002-2006, four times)
- Special Skilled Scholarship of NENU (2002-2003, twice)
- Outstanding Student of NENU (2002-2006, four times)
- Outstanding Graduate of NENU (2006)
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Skilled in characterizing photoelectric properties of functional materials; good at single nanochannel preparation, surface modification and interface characterization; proficient in handling instruments such as Electrochemical Workstation, SEM, AFM, Contact Angle Measurement, UV-vis, FT-IR, Fluorescence Spectrometer, CD, etc.
- Ye Tian,Xu Hou, Liping Wen, Wei Guo, Yanlin Song, Hongzhe Sun, Yugang Wang, Lei Jiang, Daoben Zhu,A biomimetic zinc activated ion channel,Chemical Communications, 2010, 46, 1682-1684.
- Ye Tian, Xu Hou, Lei Jiang, Biomimetic ionic rectifier systems: asymmetric modification of single nanochannels by ion sputtering technoloty, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2011, 656, 231-236.
- Ye Tian, Xu Hou, Liping Wen, Lei Jiang, Biomimetic photoelectric conversion systems based on artificial membranes, Science China Chemistry, 2011, 54, 603-610.
- Ye Tian, Liping Wen, Xu Hou, Guanglei Hou, Lei Jiang, Bioinspired Ion-Transport Properties of Solid-State Single Nanochannels and Their Applications in Sensing. Chemphyschem 2012, 13, 2455-2470.
- Liping Wen, Xu Hou,Ye Tian, Fu-qiang Nie, Yanlin Song, Jin Zhai, Lei jiang,Bioinspired Smart Gating of Nanochannels Toward Photoelectric-Conversion Systems, Advanced Materials, 2010, 22, 1021-1024.
- Liping Wen, Xu Hou,Ye Tian, Jin Zhai, Lei jiang,Bio-inspired Photoelectric Conversion Based on Smart-Gating Nanochannels, Advanced Functional Materials, 2010, 20, 2636-2642.
- Xu Hou, Wei Guo, Fan Xia, Fu-qiang Nie, Hua Dong, Ye Tian, Liping Wen, Lin Wang, Liuxuan Cao, Yang Yang, Jianming Xue, Yanlin Song, Yugang Wang, Dongsheng Liu, Lei Jiang, A Biomimetic Potassium Responsive Nanochannel: G-Quadruplex DNA Conformational Switching in a Synthetic Nanopore, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2009, 131, 7800-7805.
- Haizhu Sun, Junhu Zhang, Ye Tian, Yang Ning, Hao Zhang, Jie Ju, Delong Li, Shidong Xiang, Bai Yang, Multifunctional composites obtained by incorporating nanocrystals into decorated PVK polymers, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2007, 38589.
- Haizhu Sun, Junhu Zhang, Hao Zhang, Yu Xuan, Chunlei Wang, Minjie Li, Ye Tian,Yang Ning, Dongge Ma, Bai Yang, Zhiyuan Wang, Pure white-light emission of nanocrystal-polymer composites, Chemphyschem, 2006, 7, 2492-2496.
- Haizhu Sun, Junhu Zhang, Hao Zhang, Wei Li, Chunlei Wang, Minjie Li, Ye Tian, Dalong Zhang, Hongyan Chen, Bai Yang,Preparation of carbazole-containing amphiphilic copolymers: An efficient method for the incorporation of functional nanocrystals, Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, 2006, 291, 929-936.