1. H. S. Peng, J. Tang, L. Yang, J. B. Pang, H. S. Ashbaugh, C. J. Brinker, Z. Z. Yang*, Y. F. Lu*, "Responsive periodic mesoporous polydiacetylene/silica nanocomposites", J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006, 128, 5304-5305.
Responsive PMO materials have been synthesized through co-assembly of bridged diacetylenic silsesquioxane and surfactant.
2. J. Q. Wang, C. L. Zhang, Z. M. Liu*, K. L. Ding, Z. Z. Yang*, "A simple and efficient route to prepare inorganic compound/polymer composites in supercritical fluids", Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2006, 27, 787-792.
A simple and efficient route to prepare inorganic compound/polymer composites in CO2-based supercritical solution is presented.
3. J. Ma, Z. L. Yang*, X. Z. Qu, Z. Z. Yang, "Supra-amphiphilic transparent mesoporous silica coating", Chinese Sci. Bull. 2006, 51, 2572-2575.
Transparent mesoporous silica coatings were achieved by conventional sol-gel process.
4. M. Yang, J. Ma, S. J. Ding, Z. K. Meng, J. G. Liu, T. Zhao, L. Q. Mao, Y. Shi, X. G. Jin, Y. F. Lu*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Phenolic resin and derived carbon hollow spheres", Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2006, 207, 1633-1639.
Phenolic formaldehyde (PF) resins are attractive due to their excellent performances such as high temperature resistance, thermal abrasion, and high yield of carbon conversion.
5. S. J. Ding, C. L. Zhang, M. Yang, X. Z. Qu, Y. F. Lu*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Template synthesis of composite hollow spheres using sulfonated polystyrene hollow spheres", Polymer 2006, 47, 8360-8366.
In this paper, we propose a general template synthesis approach towards composite hollow spheres using sulfonated polystyrene gel hollow spheres.
6. L. J. Ji, J. Ma. C. Q. Zhao, W. Wei, L. J. Ji, X. C. Wang, M. S. Yang, Y. F. Lu*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Porous hollow carbon nanotube composite cages", Chem. Commun. 2006, 1206-1208.
Mechanically robust, hollow carbon nanotube composite spheres that are permeable to large chemical species were prepared by a layer-by-layer assembly and templating technique.